1. - Top - End - #915
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Girl Genius XXVIII: Dancink! Ve is here for de dancink!

Indeed the Castle has never had the chance to participate in a "real" Solstice celebration due to being shut down by the Heterodyne, ostensibly for re-calibration but most likely because it would interfere in the Heterodyne having some real dangerous "fun". Letting them and the townsfolk let off some steam and get out some aggressions. In the Touristy version I wouldn't be surprised if the ritual ended with the end of the parade.

I agree, of all the side stories this has been one of my favorite. It's expanding on the history and lore of the Heterodynes in an amusing way, and as much as the Castle story seemed to drag while reading it as it was being written (it's not so bad reading it all at once), it's fun to meet up with the deadly rascal again.
    Last edited by Zazu Yen; 2021-01-13 at 04:18 PM.
    This post hand crafted by a synapse cluster which also processes nuts, shellfish, alcohol, sarcasm, gluten, puns, MSG, caffeine, ennui, grains, tree pollen, abstract logic, GMO, petroleum byproducts, webcomics, 70's-80's sitcom theme music, pet dander, dubstep and EDM, aspartame, every Monty Python episode and movie, MCU, DCU, asbestos, sugar, LotR, ST, SW, PotC, lead, discworld, electric swing, latex, and Disney IPs as well as other controlled substances. Consume at your own risk.