Borthan Zuek
Half-Drow Ranger
AC: 14 HP: 29/29
PP: 14 PIv: 9 PIs: 12
Conditions: Exhaustion Level One
Concentrating on:

The Sixth Day- Cell

Borthan looks up at the derro, flummoxed at the very idea of giving him something sharp. Maybe as a last resort when the time for the breakout came, when he had a piece of iron in each hand, but certainly not now. Thankfully, for once his wits came up with a more political answer. "Guards might notice if we all look good and well trimmed. Once we get out of here I'll personally find you somethin' you can use to barber yourself, Derro."

The Seventh Day- Cell

Bort moves out of the way of the door just in time to escape being squashed by the orc pushing his way through. When the next newcomer arrives, he groans audibly and covers his face with his hand. Damnit, Nilvae, I told you to RUN. Maybe if you didn't have a small zoo behind you you could have gotten away! He stands and moves over to her, looking into her eyes with no sense of tact. Poisoned. You better sit down. They don't normally call first dayers out for workshift, but I learned the hard way never to underestimate the mercy of the Drow. He extends a hand to the paler half-elf, offering to keep her steady. She did pay him, after all, so he felt some obligation to her comfort. Turning to the myconid, he nods in agreement and focuses on thinking his words without saying them. Getting pretty full up in here. Can't fit too many more prisoners in here without stacking them tall ways. Nows about the time I think we all sit down, come together, explain what we're capable of, and let our more discerning minds come up with an escape plan. Anyone opposed? Oh, and we should introduce. Funny as it is to call you fat-blood, something a bit more personal than Melad would be nice He looks at Faedryl for this last bit, as they have never been properly introduced.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Exhaustion is gone on the seventh day.