View Single Post

Thread: The Great Koronus Mutiny (IC)

1. - Top - End - #113
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Great Koronus Mutiny (IC)

Xantha Ward

"Tsk tsk, Shotgun. Should've left organization to the professionals."

Xantha watched with barely concealed glee as the rabble rouser erupted into flames along with his traitorous payload. Shaking the steaming pistol, she quickly tucked it back into its holster and stalked off towards the control room, unable to resist the urge to light a lho stick.

"Is there a still in here, or does it just smell like one? For the love of the God Emperor, have a bit of class..."

Clearing her throat, she switched her micro-bead back on as she approached the console.

+Applying targeting data to port side guns. If you lot want to go ahead and say a prayer, I doubt it'll hurt if the Throne guides my hand a bit. At any rate... may our guns never tire!+

Perhaps her aim was guided by providence. The Emperor, it is often said, looks out for fools and drunks, and she was often the former and occasionally the latter. As the other ship came into sight, she pressed the runes that designated each of battery sections in order, the cheap plastic tube of the lho stick creaking as she clenched her teeth.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

Still don't know exact mods, so the raw BS is 39.
    (1d100)[4]
    and just in case of failure, I'll spend fate:
    (1d100)[15]
    Last edited by jolinaxas; 2021-01-15 at 07:54 AM.