Originally Posted by Cikomyr2
I personally don't think the entire season will be 50s sitcom Schtick. If anything, the show will probably evolve as Wanda... Wakes?
Spoiler: Waking
Show
I think that’s why they gave us the first two episodes together, so we’d know that there’s more to it than just Wanda and Vision floating through a 50s dreamworld. The first episode sets up the dreamworld, the second shows us the first hints of something beyond.

In the second episode, at the planning meeting for the talent show, there was a voice coming through the radio calling to Wanda, but I couldn’t make out whose it was. Clearly there’s someone outside of her consciousness trying to get in, not sure who yet.

Spoiler: Also...
Show
Now for some pure speculation: I’m wondering if we might see a Clint cameo. He’s had something of a mentor relationship with Wanda ever since Sokovia, and Jeremy Renner is already signed for Disney+ on the Hawkeye series. Introducing Clint, even briefly, could both reference Wanda’s connection to him as well as serve as a reminder of Clint’s own series, the way Ahsoka’s appearance in The Mandalorian served as a teaser for her upcoming series.