Quote Originally Posted by farothel View Post
Cooperative writing Tillandi

Tillandi was walking along the waterfront. She had just participated in the launching of a new whaling ship, asking for the blessing of Procan and allowing it to sail on His ocean. Now she was on her way back to the temple, when she suddenly spotted a man walking into an alley. She didn't know his name, but she would recognise his face anywhere. He had been part of the pirate crew which had been responsible for the death of Sanga. While she had her trident with her, she was currently in robes. But she wouldn't let that stop her. She didn't see any guards at that moment, but she went after him. As she entered the alley, she saw him speaking to someone else.
"Mister," she called out, "two years ago, you were part of a pirate crew attacking the Storm Witch. Now you will be judged for that act."
"Is that so," the pirate said, turning around and drawing his sword, while his companion did the same. Tillandi was up against two people now.
Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
Akula stood in the shadowy alleyway waiting for Blanka to arrive. The night had been good, the pit fight had been tough but he'd emerged victorious and the purse of gold on his belt pouch was heavy, something his mother would put to good use feeding the small Darfellan community.

As he looked out over the bay he breathed in the salt filled air, enjoying the waves crashing on the shore. As Blanka entered the alley he looked with distaste at the merchant. "I won the fight Blanks. Pay what you owe." He waited for the purse, impatient to be gone and back to see his friends, they were watching a battle at the Arena later, the "Horns" had captured something new and Auric was due to fight it...

Before he could claim the prize a woman interrupted them. Robed and clutching a trident she spoke with passion. Akula snatched up his harpoon as Blanka drew his sword, then he recognised the lady....

"Tillandi, is that you?", he looks to Blanka and Tillandi. "What's going on, Blanka is a merchant not a pirate..." the woman, a priestess of Procan he had met one dark night on the docks when he was left with a handful of freed children he and some of his clad had rescued
Resolution

"Dee? Dee?" her companion probes. "Are you listening?"

"Huh? Oh. Sorry Lorna, no. I think I just spotted Tillandi who helped me the other evening," Cordelia apologises, her eyes still glued to the woman who'd walked past the fancy waterfront tavern a moment before. Cordelia puts down her drink, a cool glass of orange, coconut, rum, and various red berries from the jungle. "Excuse me ladies, I just want a quick word. Stay, Kitten, I'll just be a moment."

"All right, but if you're not back soon we'll have your drink!" Kayla giggles, already on her way to tipsy after just a half.

"Allow me to rephrase. Kitten. Guard." Cordelia commands jokingly as she slides off the tall bar stool. On command Kitten sits up and straightens comically to attention. "Good girl. Be right back."

"Kitten!" Cordelia hears Lorna exclaim in mock scandalisation as she departs. "Whose side are you on?"

"Grrrr!"

"Eeeeee!" her friends squeal in play-fright, and Cordelia chuckles to herself at their bit as she hurries to catch up with her rendezvous. Oddly the woman appears to be hurrying herself, and Cordelia is nearly jogging to keep up when Tillandi disappears into an alley. Cordelia arrives just in time to see weapons drawn.

"Tillandi, is that you?" the Darfellan speaks and Cordelia recognises him immediately. "What's going on, Blanka is a merchant not a pirate..."

A pirate?! Cordelia turns her attention to the third figure, appraising him as she tentatively approaches the encounter. Yes, she can see how he'd give that impression. From his burley sailor's arms, cruel sneer, wickedly sharp cutlass...

"Look, on his belt! Captive ties and tanglefoot bags! I don't know about pirate, but he's certainly a slaver!" she accuses. "Oh, and hi Akula, Tillandi," she adds brightly. "Shall we turn him into the watch?"

"Damn the lot of ye!" Blanka curses, dropping his cutlass in resignation and defeat. "Arr, ye've got me. Better the watch than dead."