Changing the subject but it is very much on subject. One of the reasons why Breaking Bad was such a success at the time is how small cameras that could get fabulous images allowed the use of many shots that were not possible in a practical way prior to it on a TV Budget. You can do things like put a camera in the stove, or the cupboard and see the image reversed where a protagonist characters gets an intimate view of them doing a banal task like opening the cupboards or cooking something on the stove. If I understand correctly the technical term is "Object Point of ViewPoV Shots"

Likewise there are other types of camera works such as Time-Lapses, Wide Angle Shots, and Wide and Closed. The last is kind of a combination of a PoV Shot and a Wide Angle since you have an object foreground with detail, and the background out of focus in the wide shot. Well Wide and Closed is often used right before an action scene where there is sudden kineticism and dynamism.

-----

I bring this up for we see both multi-camera sitcom scenes, and single-camera sitcom scenes that are so familiar to the genre. Sitcoms in some ways being adaption of comedic stage plays that came before.

But we also see other scenes shot with a "horror" style with the Camerawork, we can feel something is off in WandaVISION and we do not know what, and via camera work and other things like editing, music, and sound design we help create this sense of dread and possibly terror.

-----

Sorry for the nerdy stuff I just feel it is relevant for the discussion. We are seeing peoples intimate lives and not just stuff in the bathroom.