1. - Top - End - #96
    Banned

Chimera

Default Re: Most attacks vs 1 target in 1 turn: 22? Can anyone do better?

Quote Originally Posted by WaroftheCrans View Post
    Nothing you have said has remotely come close to proving that my opportunity attack generation method is illegal. SAC is not RAW. Enter means exactly what I said it meant. As for the Extra Attack rule, that is fiercely debated, but only one of my builds use that, that is to say, Build #2 on my post.

I will repost one that I am sure that you will have no objections to. Refer to the notes.

Build 1: V. Human Bladesinger 17/Echo Knight 3
    Feats: Magic initiate or Spellsniper (Eldritch Blast), Eldritch Adept (Grasp Of Hadar), Metamagic Adept (Quicken Spell), Polearm Master, War Caster.
    Setup: Have haste precast on you.
    Action: Take attack action for 1 melee attack and 4 eldritch blasts, and unleash incarnation for 6 attacks. Action surge and repeat, for a total of 12 attacks. The first of these eldritch blasts will draw the target in for a reaction cast EB, for an additional 4 attacks. Bonus action cast Jim's Magic Missile IX for 11 more attacks, and take haste attack action for an additional attack. Total: 27 attacks.
    Notes: If ruled that unleash incarnation can be used on the haste attack (It is my belief that haste is the specific rule in this case), it can go up to 28. If you wish to go with the RAI on PAM, replace PAM and War Caster with Martial Adept (Brace) for a reaction attack, bringing the total down to 24.
    Generating Opportunity Attacks from forced movement is not allowed by the rules. {Scrubbed}
    Last edited by Pirate ninja; 2021-01-18 at 09:59 PM.