Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Yeah, but "base setting, bad guys, and other factions" is the starting point...

I honestly wasn't figuring making a whole game, I figure it'd be a contained roleplay.

I figure that if it goes out of the starting region you could just use the pre-existing regions from canon adapted as necessary.\

...Though now that you're talking about imagination as the only limit I'm imagining a group of six kids/young adults being forced to register as a single team of combined trainer and pokemon and run the entire Pokemon Leage as if they were th Pokemon in order to get a meeting with the Elite 4, who are the only people with the clout to actually do anything about the Mea Corp.

"The courts ruled that you're human in X, Y, and Z way, which means you're safe, but you're pokemon in A, B, and C way which means there are some hoops you have to jump through to get your allegations heard by the only authority who can do anything about it...." with the cyberpunk elements being breaking into various corp owned institutions along the way to collect evidence.

Just go full crack with it.
Maybe its my personal style, but for some reason I'm not too big on contained stuff. trying to be minimalist just never works with me, I know they say less is more but....when it comes this kind of thing, I go all out and make sure there are tons of things to something or I just won't be interested at all. I like to get lost in the complexity and the beautiful details.