Quote Originally Posted by WaroftheCrans View Post
Thank you for the contribution. A couple things. Using the 3 levels of echo knight that RaRa already has, you can make the attack from the echo's space. With Polearm Master, you can take Martial Adept (pushing attack) instead of telekinetic, and have your echo be 15 feet away and push him with your bonus action attack from PAM. This can take it to 36 attacks legally, as the unleash incarnation does not work with haste, or to 37 illegally. Truthfully, this is RaRa's build, but we can both say that we enhanced it, you by applying the trick I posted to it with the telekinetic feat, and me by coming up with said trick, and adding an extra attack.

There is nothing in this thread preventing you from posting your legal build. The other builds here are either legal, or shown to be illegal, and the users of this forum understand what makes a build legal or houseruled. If you post a build that puts out 35 attacks in a turn without transformations, it will be the best of its type. If it can make 45 attacks using the PAM trick, then it's also legal. There is nothing preventing you from posting any build in this thread, or taking a trip to the thread "an ecletic collection of fun builds," or simply creating your own thread.
Nope. We need an agreed upon set of ground rules to evaluate the builds. I earned my knowledge in PvP and Battle Royale and Tier 4+ play and will not share in a thread that does not distinguish between legal and illegal builds. The SAC provides an official and unequivocal method of evaluating the builds. Your insistence that illegal builds implementing illegal rule expolits that have been long abandoned should be thrown in the mix alongside officially legal builds makes analysis and comparison impossible.