Zeno

Zeno shares George's thoughts with the group and then adds her own.

*I quite agree, but I do have questions. If I understood the Butcher correctly, there is a horde of demons flitting amongst six, was it six?, anyway, a number of locations, enacting rituals that would bring about the coming of Tiamat here on this world. If we believe him, and it would be very difficult for him to have lied to us while under mental control, then our next course of action would have seemeed to be to identify or divine the location of these six sites, and go there to try to stop them.

*But what Sir Robert seems to be articulating, on the basis of a purple glow, is that there will be some kind of raid by the demons in two days time. Presumably the leader that he speaks of is the herald that Butcher spoke about. Knowing the timing for the next attack is useful, but we still need to figure out the place. Hence trying to set up meetings with the learned here in the city, and trying to gain access to their libraries. But if Sir Robert, clearly a man of hidden talents, can determine from the purple glow the location as well as the timing of this attack, then we can indeed skip all of the research and go straight to laying a demon ambush.*