View Single Post

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #1005
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Seeking a DM

I realize this is a long shot, but I hope someone out there will take pity on us.

Established group (4) lost DM early on wishes to keep playing.
    System: Pathfinder 1e
    Availability: Wednesdays from 6-9 pm CST every other week.
    Platform: Discord, roll20.
    Description: We are 5 sessions in to Rise of the Runelords and our DM has gone completely silent. We have been playing on Roll20 using the Anniversary edition bundle.

As far as rules go, we have been playing Gestalt, 25pb, some 3p (Dreamscarred Press w/ some errata as necessary), and have a few houserules we had been playing under. The last can probably be discussed more, but it'd be jarring to switch the first 3 parts.

Experience: I am very experienced, but usually am the DM. The others are brand new to PF but have picked it up fairly well. We have been enjoying the roleplay every bit as much as the combat, so we aren't just in it for the power gaming. In fact, its preferred that a DM be able to weave some personalization into the AP.

*I mentioned we are using the Anniversary bundle on roll20, so that means most of the prep time would be eliminated.*

Also, we might be open to just restarting since we are only 5 sessions in.

Edit: I'd also be willing to trade off DMing every other book so nobody gets burnt out if that would help.
    Last edited by Asteron; 2021-01-22 at 08:37 AM.