Knowledge Arcane. yes cults or demon infiltrators can use rituals to bring in raiding forces to raid the surrounding areas but the monsters will be linked to a raid leader and if some on were to kill the raid leader all the remaining monster will be send back to the lower plains. it is a complex ritual that requires mostly time and fiendish creatures on the other side willing to do the raiding. As well as sacrifices. over a three day time with the purple skies being noticeable in the area of the raid visible after day 2.

Robert looks at Zeno as he smiles saying "We many have bad records of the great demonic war the lizard men of the deep south made there accounts on gold tablets. my Grand Father had taken the time to bring some temple cities into the empire and on of there high priests. read me some of the tablets. Also it would make military logic that to distract the empire form putting into the field massive armies, and fortifying as many of key locations as possible. That they would do raids to throw us of guard and let the infighting of nobles more invested in defending there own holding take over. Were my family has taken it to do what can be done to save as many as possible we have been under scrutiny for having other motives. Perhaps you would like the meet some of my delegation that was meant to try to convince the princess of what is going on. Thought the enemy my be doing us a favour of doing that as well."