Julieanne's brew
The half-orc looks up as Shandara approaches him, and closes his notebook before she's close enough to read its contents. "Who do I work for?" He says, some confusion in his voice. "I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else." He gets up, leaves some coins on his plate to pay for his beverage, and prepares to leave.

Ronce's office
Ronce's office has a rather magnificent view over the river, though the merchant himself is seated with his back to the window. He's small, fro a human, and his lack of physical stature is emphasized even further by the massive desk he's seated behind. Lying on the desk are a variety of ledgers and missives, and as Z is shown into the room he's just finishing attaching his seal to a contract.

"Ah, Zacharias, thank you for coming so quickly, especially in these trying times." He stresses the last bit, though there is no sign that times are particularly trying for him or his endeavors. He gestures to one of the chairs in front of his desk. "Please, have a seat."

"Now, won't try to take up too much of your time, as time is money after all." Ronce continues. "No, I just called you here to tell you that if you need any support, any support at all from the Jupitas trading house in your pursuit of a treatment for this dreadful disease in the Stormdrains. Need ingredients for your experiments? I'll find them. Need some tools? Well, I suppose the campus has all that covered, but still, I'll help get you what you need if they are falling short. And of course, once you've got a working formula, we'll be only too happy to begin production and distribution immediately, as your exclusive partner in this endeavor!" He gives Z a wide smile that wouldn't look horribly out of place on an alligator or shark.