A small boy makes his way through the hustle and bustle of the main plaza, a sack of books slung over his shoulder as he makes his way to the billboard. Some people might question why a young kid is in the area, this isn't a place for play. The few who cared to distract themselves from their busy thoughts might even recognize the small emblem on his vest as the Trafalgar family crest. But Xavier never gave off a major presence, even when his intellect dwarfed those around him.

As he often does when he has no lessons planned for the day, Xavier inspects the billboard, seeing if anything peaks his interest. [I]Goldrow Banks needs security consultants Seems like they need more brawn than brain to work that one Treatments Needed! Eh...seems more like Lawford's niche, better avoid it for now. Streidekker and Sons, Shipwrights, is looking for innovations! Now this is interesting! Agh! Needs a proof of concept. Maybe I can find someone willing to work with me on this. What was that really crafty girl's name? Dockford or something? I bet she could build something good.

Xavier quickly writes down the relevant information from the shipwright request then heads off, trying to think of who would be willing and able to help him.