View Single Post

Thread: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

1. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

Julieanne's Brew

As Shandara sipped her tea and thought a while, undisturbed, some ideas began to formulate regarding the whole sewer system project.

Could there, perhaps, be a method of digging under some buildings without having to demolish them? Extra supports for the building as the foundation was weakened? Going under the foundations? Or perhaps, was the flaw with the Curator's designs themselves? Maybe they were an elegant and efficient system underground, but with little regard for what was up above?

It was hard to say, but Shandara's curiosity and ambitions may have been getting the better of her at this point. She finished her tea and set off to Maria Escribano's workshop to take a look at her designs.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    I'm keeping track of on hand gold. I'm guessing all in all, I may have paid 3-4 silver for the meal and tea?

The Escribano workshop

Shandara eventually arrives at the Curator's workshop. It was quite bustling with artisans and engineers, in her opinion. She doesn't want to impose on the people there. Seems either they were studying the map of the Stormdrain District, or waiting for a copy. Shandara was considering taking a copy for herself.

Among the crowd, she noticed a familiar face: a dwarf whom she had collaborated with before, named Bolten Cogturner. Standing a mere nine inches above his stocky frame, her twig-like, willowy form wasn't much taller. She looks him in the eyes briefly, acknowledging him with the barest of nods.

But she wasn't here to socialize. And perhaps, working with another person might not have crossed her mind yet. For the time being, Shandara gazes at the district map, studying its overall shape and layout, and then she looks at the plans Maria Escribano had, which were carefully pinned up on a board.

The one thing she was trying to determine: how did the maps compare to each other in shape and form?
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2021-01-23 at 01:03 PM.