View Single Post

Thread: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

1. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

Xavier eventually makes his way back to his dorm, a sparse little room divided in two. His roommate's side cluttered with dirty clothes, random pages of homework and the odd cluster of material samples he would frequently examine. His own corner of the school was nearly attended, his desk covered in former blueprints, his equipment by the side. With a wave of his hand, he system'magically' places his books in a neat pile on his bed as he takes a seat. A single book hangs in the air as Xavier rubs his hands together. "Now then.....let's gets some ideas flowing....." The book falls into his hand, revealing the tiny points of light that make up his Mage Hand spell. " 'The Great Guide to the World Volume 3; Engineering', let's see what you say about ships...." Xavier exclaims as he begins to study
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Rolling for Knowledge Engineering/History to understand ship designs through the ages. I'll spend an extra (1d4)[1] rounds to use my Pathfinder Chronicle(Engineering)or(History) to add a +2 circumstance bonus. (1d20+17)[27]
    Last edited by Armonia13; 2021-01-23 at 06:15 PM.