Yotsuda seem almost as exhausted as the boy.
"Good." He pants. "Just as good as I was your age."
"Now, listen to me: you're not out of chakra, you're just spending too much of it. I wish I could've trained you as well."

He displays another hand seal. "Concentrate on the chakra that flows through your body. You have it in small portions, you just got to gather them."

Spoiler
Show
Yotsuda takes the Recover action.
* Yotsuda means that Yazuko can still use a Recover action to gather chakra

"Now, let's keep this fight going." Yotsuda says, retrieving a small scroll from his pouch.
"Kimiko! Use this!" He throws Kimiko the scroll so she could easily catch it.
Just by reading the seals on the scroll, Kimiko knows that it contains an oversized fuuma shuriken that can be retrieved by just releasing the seal, and turning the scroll in a regular piece of paper.

However, at the bottom of the page, Kimiko finds a small inscription that clarifies Yotsuda's real intentions: a poem, more specifically haicai. A secret message successfully passed on to her without alerting their enemy - Although Emiku and Kyori are still unaware of the genjutsu.

"A false rescue
Flying across the summer sky
Should be her demise"

Even though Matsumoto is much faster and taller than Kyori, the girl fought with such a ferocity that it actually gave the Snake some trouble.
"What is this thing?" She mocks Kyori's weapon while dodging one of those deadly broad cuts. "Don't you think it's more of a burden than a weapon?"

Even with only one hand she still moves like a jonin. Matsumoto stepts into Kyori's stance, pushing her out of balance before spinning-kicking the podao off of her hands. It goes flying off 30 feet away from them and it's blade thrusts deep into the ground.

Spoiler
Show
Compilation: The Podao is stuck there and will require a standard action to pick up
Kyori gets a Hero Point