View Single Post

Thread: The Great Koronus Mutiny (IC)

1. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: The Great Koronus Mutiny (IC)

Food Storage Bay
    The loyalist voidsmen approach the pirate band. The pirates charge at them, yelling. Showing superior discipline, the loyalists fire off their shotguns in a great volley right before the pirates get to them, cutting down their numbers. And then the loader comes in, swinging its great claw, effortlessly killing two loyalists. But Kais has been tracking its movement, and as it pauses to bring its claws up for another blow, he easily puts a bolt of plasma through the pilot's chest. He collapses at the controls of the cargo loader. Cheering, the surviving loyalists raise their weapons and jeer as the pirate scum flees for the safety of their landing craft.

Spinal Railway Station
    Father Answin effortlessly blocks the mutineer's blow, but is not able to return the favor. Preaching to his loyal choir, they all cheer and raise their weapons in a great shout of loyalty, while the mutineers try and fend them off to get in better position. Father Answin can see some of them grabbing more firebombs from one of the boxes.

Starboard Gunnery Command
    The officer says, "We came through the upper auxiliary corridors. It was easy going now that the ship's internal security systems are back in our control. We've pulled defenders out of the castle to secure the gunnery commands and reinforce some of the strongpoints. The other squads should be reaching the portside gunnery command soon. I can take over gunnery command here if you'd like to go back and check on them. You can take the squad, I'll seal myself in here until things are back under control."

The Bridge
    Crone can see the other ship try to break away towards its stricken sister. It fires its guns at the Media Res, hoping to drive it away, but Crone maneuvers the great ship so that it's firing arc is firmly to bear on the second ship. The great cannons fire, but the massive shells fall in the wake of the second ship. A young teen's voice breaks over the channel. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she cries. "She made it look so easy! But it's all messed up now! Are we gonna die?"
    Last edited by dojango; 2021-01-23 at 08:52 PM.