The Escribano Workshop

Hm, yes. Shandara thought about it and indeed, it certainly seemed possible. Glancing over the schematics overlaid with the district map, she imagined various nodes that could be used as shortcuts, concentrating sewage from multiple places all at once, and in doing so, cutting out the need for swaths and swaths of interconnecting pipes.

Yes, this could work! In theory... But she would need more than an idea. This Society was quite adamant about their formal proofs and all that.

Just for referencing distances between major junctions and other areas of importance, Shandara waits patiently for her own copy of a map before carefully rolling it up and heading back to her home.

Shandara's Home

Once back in the relative safety and privacy of her own home, Shandara leans her parasol in the corner near the door, hangs up her cloak, and kicks off her sandals. She clears space on her worktable, unfurling the district map and placing tools and things on the edges to keep it pinned down. Then she goes to her mini-study to consult the many books she had collected pertaining to arcana. The faint light sneaking in through and around the heavy drapes was dim but pleasant to her eyes as she perused the manuscripts. Everything she reviewed indicated that her idea was possible. Now to formalize it...

After spending several hours, Shandara had ...

Spoiler: ooc
Show
Knowledge arcana: (1d20+18)[28]

I'd say the better she does, the more useful features and constraints she knows she could add to it.

Qualities I'd be interested in (and I am probably not thinking of some things):
Maximum range of the spell
Maximum volume or weight that can be transferred
basic constraints like (no living things, nothing inside a container, not inside a living creature)
Fine-tuning what counts as "sewage"
Other constraints (ordered from what I think is easiest to hardest):
limiting range of the spell
restricting sewage summoning to only "below ground"
excluding some specific substances
setting up boundaries that may block the effect
targeting certain areas
(anything else?)