Rob Motions the group to mount up as they were going into the town.

https://www.deviantart.com/n-horizon...Dhal-833149252

As you make your way around you notice that there are lots of non-humans in the town. Elves dwarves gnomes and other races that are not common in the area. As you ride Robert points out that this town is normally a stopover stop for trade caravans making there way to the capital. But also to save time. Imperil custom enforcements have western caravans stop here as well to inspect their cargo for contraband.

As you go around the city you notice that it is circular as he informs you that his manor is in the middle of town. As ride up to the manor some on takes the mounts as you make your way inside. There you see the group lined with 4 towering lizardmen. There scaled bodies looking very out of place as a smaller one was behind them.
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/c...pg?format=750w
She smaller as she was pushing her way to the front before bringing her clawed hand together and lowering her gaze before saying “Everything is prepared my lord.”

With a nod from Robert, they make there way inside as The princess makes her way beside Robert. Saying “What are you planning”
Robert smiles saying How to save as many lives as possible.”

As inside with six maids on either side of them the group Robert assembled as diverse to say the least with Elves, dwarfs, gnomes, lizardmen and two red-skinned ogres and some half-orcs were standing agents the wall as you also notice something is admis as three humans back row the shadow is a vampires. The three vampires were female as they dressed like elegant ladies of the court. There was also a group of were creatures there.
The princess says all this to convince me that the lizardmen’s prophecies is coming to pass. Well, the purple sky is also a nice touch and yes I think there is a threat to empire do you have a plan. To hunt down and remove the threat.

Robert says “Not yet. But Zeno is right we need to find his objectives.” As he looks at the lizardmen says “Liftshertail, Does the tablets saying anything that might help”
The small lizardmen replies “No my lord.”