Zeno is intrigued by the sheer variety of races and cultures represented in Sir Robert's coterie. Fascinating. The amount of effort involved in trying to assemble so diverse a group is, in and of itself daunting. In the spirit of 'trust but verify', Zeno uses one of her most powerful mind powers to scan the crowd, confirming that everyone was indeed who they seemed to be.

As the lizardfolk scholar admits to coming up empty in his/her understanding of what would happen next, Zeno speaks softly.

"I see. Please do talk amongst yourselves, then. I will see if my talents can shed light. I will need a few minutes."

'Sitting' down with her back to a wall in the room, Zeno begins to focus inward.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Through a combination of a +19 spot modifier, manifesting True Seeing (suppressing signs of manifesting), and using mindsight to learn the creature type and approximate intelligence of every creature in the room, Zeno is trying to make sure that everyone there is what they seem to be. She doesn't care if you're a vampire, but does care if you're a doppelganger pretending to be a hobgoblin. Or a super-genius pretending to be a menial servant.

She is then manifesting Divination, mentally asking the question "Where will the demons serving Tiamat strike next?" She has an 80% chance of getting an accurate answer to a divination in normal circumstances. It takes Zeno ten minutes to manifest this ability.