Quote Originally Posted by Sønderjye View Post
@Prehysterical, if you are bored I'd be happy to do a brainstorming scene for clockwork grafts. Since we're playing with timelines anyway it could be sometime during your 4 days of crafting or it could be a flashback.

@Piet, Armonia's reply makes me think that it sounds good to already be graduated so let's say that we do it during the same year and have the connection about alchemy.

@DeTess,
I'm not rolling knowledge nat because Z is aiding Xavier. Or are we using one of the aid another variants in which the aider rolls and the bonus they give depends on their roll? I do enjoy those variants and how thematically it makes sense that someone who is good at something helps more than someone untrained. I am guessing that I shouldn't roll a heal since I'm forgoing the independent knowledge roll?

I'll just take 10 for the spell-related rolls, getting familiar help. That means 29 spellcraft and 24 kno(arcane). So we're looking at the aura for any spell lesss than lvl 12 and identifical of the specific spell effect up to spell lvl 4. Z will also inform Xavier about the spell and it's location such that Xavier also is able to roll knowledge(arcane) to determine the spell effects.
So Z has Detect Magic? Man, I really should have grabbed an item that let's me do that. Future purchase I guess. Also, you're able to take 10 on Knowledge Checks? What is the point of a Bard's Lore Master ability then?

If I'm able to take 10, I'll have 25, +2 if I take the time to use my reference guides, so 27 on Know Nat, Arcana, and Religion(There is such a thing as divine plagues after all), plus a 24 Spellcraft.