Rob's World! 3.5 D&D Campaign is seeking two players to join us for thrilling adventures in southeast Aurora, CO.

Eventually, some day in the distant future, Anthropologists will wonder how people ever connected with like minded individuals - How did D&D players and 'Dungeon Masters' ever find compatible groups and players? The primitive software and social networks of the distant past (circa 2021) were so primitive that communication was barely possible, and it was more likely that you would randomly encounter players seeking DMs by yelling about it from a street corner...

Hello There - Yeah you! The person standing there waiting for the bus! I'm currently (as of Jan, 2021) looking for some (two) players to join my D&D campaign! What's that? Yes, of course we're playing version 3.5. Yes, it's got elements of the Forgotten Realms, of course it's got some house rules. Yes, we would prefer adults in our group, and NO you may not play an evil character - We're looking for Heroes not opportunists and player hunters.

Yes - Due to COVID, we're currently playing online, but the second it's 'Safe' (when is that by the way?), we'll all gather our dice and meet at the DM's house in southeast Aurora, Colorado. Currently we're playing ECL 2 characters (essentially, that means second level). Yes, we've got a couple of 'Orphaned' characters that you can play to see if the campaign is something you'd be willing to join. As a candidate we spend a few sessions letting you get familiar with the group and the rules before you/we make a decision regarding permanent play.

If you're interested, please send me an email. If you can read my email address (see the fancy encoding technique employed below as a means to defeat webspiders). I'm not using any of those fancy bb 'encoding' tools, because they usually fail! so here's the email, if you can figure it out you've passed the first test: gamers [at] robsworld [dot] org - PS if you're clicking on it you're doing it wrong. Please don't bother with the webportal/forum reply functions, those sometimes don't work properly, and I likely won't see that - What am I supposed to visit the forums every day? Come on, I've got things to do, you've got things to do. Use your email client (hopefully that's old school and not some useless web based portal).