Once everyone had gathered outside, Elva started to explain. "Alright, so remember how, after we knocked that man down and the caretaker took him inside, she'd just left his sword lying out here? Well, I worried about leaving it lying out here in the open, so I picked it up to take it inside and... well, it talked to me a bit." She closed here eyes fro a moment to remember everything the blade had said to her.

"It told me that the name of the guy we'd fought was Elrdrix, and that he and the sword where there to 'To open the 4 seals to bring history back to the proper path', and yes, I asked it to clarify that, and the fact that it didn't makes it sound pretty ominous. It also told me that they where looking for a valley, which seems to be key to whatever they're planning. It showed me an image of that valley and it kinda looked like it's somewhere in the northern mountains, but I'm not certain. There where four stone towers in the valley." She opened here eyes again. "" That was all it... no, wait, it also asked about these light earthquakes we where having. It kinda seemed to be relieved that those had started because it meant it wasn't too late yet. Don't ask me for what though."She shrugs. "I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I had found a bunch of answers. I haven't, I just learned about a whole bunch more questions we should be asking."

"I also got some further mysteries from questioning Elrdrix. I'm not certain if it is because I picked up the sword, or for some other reason, but I could understand the language he spoke reasonably well." She'd already told Alyndra most of this, but it'd be new info for Josiah. "He claimed that what had happened to Albright had been self defense, but since he seemed to be there to steal the essence protected by Albright that hardly absolves him."

"After some prodding he told me that he and his kind had been created by the gods, used as warriors, and the abandoned to their own devices in a wrecked world. Apparently there was a tower there that the gods had forbidden them to enter, but their elders eventually fought their way into it, and then they learned some 'truth'." Elva shakes her head to pre-empt any questions. "No, he didn't tell me what that truth was. He once again said something about 'history', claiming that our world is the history of his world, somehow? And then he said that'd he'd come here to stop something. The word for that something didn't translate properly, but it sounded like some kind of disasteror calamity. Or maybe all of the disasters and calamities?"

"Just after he told me that the sword starting trying to catch my attention. You know, vibrating in my backpack and stuff. It then told me that apparently 'they' weren't really happy about Elrdrix killing Albright, and that they where sending an interpreter or lawyer, which was the guy that arrived out here in spectacular fashion." Elva took a breath, and then continued. She'd kinda been rushing through the entire thing, but she knew that she'd be having second thoughts about sharing it all the moment she stopped to think about it, so she pushed on. "I took him to the caretaker, and she seemed to know him. Also, apparently she speaks their language? Anyway, she yelled at the interpreter for a bit, slapped him in the face, then confirmed that he was indeed a lawyer. Also, apparently he claimed there wouldn't be any others like him coming for the foreseeable future, but she also thought that he was probably lying, so..."

Elva let a short silence fall, then added a last thing. "yeah, I know how insane all this sounds, which is why I kept it to myself in the first place. I wanted to try and make some actual sense out of things before I shared it, but the mysteries and questions just kinda kept on stacking on top of eachother, instead of getting me any real answers."