Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
My plan was actually to use several such enchantments to help control the sewage flow and get around tough spots that would require demolishing many buildings. It was meant as a supplement to engineering plans. Not.. one massive spell that does the job for the whole district...
I know, sorry if I didn't make that clear. You think it might be able to do the entire job if you got a truly massive way to power it, but it would be more efficient and easier to implement to allow it to bridge gaps as you suggest

Quote Originally Posted by WindStruck View Post
Also, I'm wondering if anything else happens over the course of those days? Shandara would at least be making some trips between her home and the archives, and some places to eat. She'd probably actually have to do some grocery shopping too. (Can't just eat out all the time! ...right?)
AS with Bolten, you'll have time for some social stuff, and grocery runs and the like. Working on the enchantment takes up a significant part of your day, like a day (or in your case night) job would, but it doesn't take up every waking moment.