Quote Originally Posted by Elves View Post
Q 135 continued
If being rules lawyery, it strikes me that Unearthly Grace grants "a bonus to Armor Class that is equal to its Charisma modifier", in other words it's granting its own bonus that just happens to have the same value as the char's Cha mod. But I'm still interested in what the answer would be if that were not the case (if it just said "Cha to AC").
You are correct on this point and Khedrac is incorrect. It's not even a little bit ambiguous, for the reason you stated.

As for your hypothetical, there will be some variation depending on the wording, but if we turn it into a non-hypothetical, say, combining a monk's belt with the moon-warded ranger substitution levels, then yes, it would work, as they are both untyped bonuses from different sources.

Quote Originally Posted by St Fan View Post
Q 136

Does the fabricate spell allows you to make masterwork items?

I'm asking because the crafting rules for masterwork items are slightly different than for other goods. You have to craft first the basic item (DC variable) and then the masterwork part separately (DC 20).

Can you roll both craft checks with a single casting of fabricate?
Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elves View Post
Q 137

Glouras (monster from Underdark) have the same Unearthly Grace SQ as nymphs. Nymphs gain the AC bonus from this ability as a deflection bonus. The gloura statblock also lists it as a deflection bonus, but the text of their SQ doesn't specify it as such. Is it deflection or untyped?
Untyped.