What appears to be a large, ruddy red stalagmite jutting from the ground slowly begins to expand outward. As it does so, its surface expands to reveal itself as a pair of large draconic wings, beneath which a figure seemingly carved from stone, interwoven with draconic scales, bearing a harsh, but commanding countenance emerges. He seems to be stretching, shaking loose bits of gravel as he does so.

As he speaks, his voice is deep and gravely, but has a brassy quality to it. "Ah, an opportunity to leave this accursed place. I thank you. I take it by your words that you are our benefactor? I suspect our freedom will not come free. No matter, I am used to making deals, perhaps we can be of use to one another even beyond this mere emancipation. It took power to do this, power that can be of great use to me . . . and of course, if I can regain some of my own, I would be happy to grant you a few wishes if and when I am able." As he finishes, he begins weaving magic to empower his form.

Spoiler: OoC
Show
Gazze works to cast a few spells on himself, donning Mage Armor and casting Eagle's Splendor (at double duration from his trait) and Cat's Grace (Naturally Extended from Nanite Bloodline)

Gazze glances down at Paranosmia as he cowers from the others. "Fear not, little one. I doubt our friend here would bother springing all of us if he did not have plans for us to work together. I too am dragon-kin, and while you may be small, I suspect you have certain talents that earned you your stay at such a prestigious prison as this. When I get my bearing, I will certainly have a place for you if we make it that far. You don't strike me as very trustworthy, but that may be just the thing I need, seeing as I trusted my former compatriots a bit too much." He extends a wing outward towards the kobold in a welcoming gesture.