Samuel Waters relayed Gn0me's request into his Argus card and then pulled out his tablet. "I suppose that depends on what you find suspicious. It seems like miss Namera hadn't left this apartment for over three weeks before the murder." He tapped a few times on the tablet. "Though that doesn't seem that out of the ordinary for her. She has routinely spent days at a time in here, even if three weeks might be a record for her."

Spoiler: Treatment (Gn0me)
Show
The cause of death appears to have been a deep cut across her throat and judging by the blood splatter she seems to have already been lying on her back at the time of death. The cut is surrounded by many others, parts of her throat and neck are carved up deep enough to show the Argus implant attached to her spine. Most of the injuries appear to have been inflicted postmortem.

Other than the recent injuries there are also some signs of heavy drug use (but only an autopsy will say for sure), though she still seems to have been in reasonable shape for a woman in her late forties.