El'Ashel had hoped for something a bit more concrete than what the fanged Tiefling had given her. Still there was some information there, buried in what the other woman had said.

"Without certainty about their goal, I can't give you certainty about their destination." She paused a moment, considering her next words carefully. "However, there is a place out there that should be of particular interest to them. A clandestine research station, to be precise."

"The way I see it, our goals align. You need to find these worshipers, and this station is either where they are, where they have been, or where they will be. I need to find this station for my own reasons, but I don't particularly care one way or another about what happens to the people on the station." She kept a close eye on the other woman as she mentioned that last bit, trying to gauge her reaction and determine her intentions. She'd mentioned someone wanted these worshipers dead, and she didn't particularly look like a bodyguard, which meant she was most likely the one hunting these people, or someone hunting their would-be assassins.

"Of course, if I knew the exact location of this station, I wouldn't be sitting here, so as our goals align, so do our problems." She paused a moment to let all that sink in, then presented her proposal. "I'll be hunting for clues on this station's whereabouts for a while yet, but while I do so, I learn other things as well. I don't doubt the same will be true for your search. If I learn something of relevance to your hunt, whether it's a clue to the station's location, or a more direct trace of these worshipers, I could share it with you. Likewise, if you find a trace of this station, there should be no harm in informing me. That way, we should both find what we're after quicker than if we continue searching on our own."