1. - Top - End - #41
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Savage Tides, Take 3, Out of Character Thread

I have some final questions/requests for everyone and then we can begin!

1. When reading through your (excellent) work on backgrounds and interconnections, several of you noted close friends (and a couple of foes). Please list them on your character sheets so I can reference them. I intend to use some of them throughout our adventures as NPCs, and it helps to have them conveniently found. If they are conveniently located somewhere in Sasserine (like the Darfellan community in Shadowshore) that helps too.

2. One of the common themes that have come up in all of your backgrounds is a tendency to defend the underdogs, including captured exotic animals. In "The Story So Far" you all first rescue a ton of animals from the Vanderboren's ship, the Blue Nixie. They were there against Lady Vanderboren's will, as the smugglers using the ship were essentially stealing it from her. As you write in the IC thread, please share RP that touches upon the events so far. I glossed over the details, but would like all of you to help fill in those details as part of the narrative going forward.

3. I need final details on a party wand of Cure Light Wounds. 750 GP for a fully charged wand. Who paid for it? Thanks!

With all that said, I will be posting a link to the IC thread tonight. Let's get going!

IC Thread