View Single Post

Thread: [M&M3e] Naruto

1. - Top - End - #254
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: [M&M3e] Naruto

Matsumoto pushes the edge of her kunai against the giant shuriken, slowing it's violent spinning movement down for a while before it finally overwhelms her. "Brat-"
    She performs a very sloppy deflection and the fuuma shuriken leaves deep cuts in both her forearms as it goes flying away. She lets out a raging battle cry, screaming in anger at the kids.

Yotsuda delays his turn to match Kimiko's. (Team Attack)

"They haven't noticed it yet. Interesting." He thinks to himself.
    Then he draws another kunai and points it at the Green Snake before saying to the kids: "Now! It's time, offensive formation!"

"Fine." She says, breathing heavily with her arms covered in blood. "I can't kill you now, but mark my words: if you ever dare to leave your pathetic village again, I will crush you. It's a promise."

A strong wind suddenly blows in the kids' direction. A shadow momentarily blocks the sun. Looking up, they see an enormous bird opening it's wings to put a break on it's flight. The creature's wingspan is impressive, but the gale and the sun make it impossible to see what exactly it is. Someone is standing still on top of it, a tiny humanoid when compared to the bird's massive shape.

"Right on time." The Snake says before quickly gathering chakra on her feet and body-flickering her way up. She becomes visible again right before reaching the bird, but the image suddenly flickers and disappears. The real bird can be seen as a blurred shaped in the horizon, and Matsumoto finds herself airborne.

"What??" She yells, still gaining altitude. "Genjutsu?! But..!

"Simple." Yotsuda explains. "Your trick was clever, but not enough. When you deflected both Emiku's blue and green needles, you tricked us into thinking you had been poisoned by that blue venom. You knew you wouldn't be able to dodge both, so you voluntarily took the first one. It was a very impressive somersault, and it drew a lot of attention, but it was only a decoy so we wouldn't notice you switching needles. It was good. I'll give you that."

"But it's over now."

Matsumoto keeps cinematographically standing still in the air, falling forever while the scene goes on."Stupid leaf..!"

Matsumoto is Defenseless (airborne) for one round.

Initiative:
    Yotsuda
    Matsumoto

Kyori
    Yazuko
    Emiku
    Kimiko, Yotsuda
    Last edited by dangelo; 2021-01-30 at 08:05 PM.
    Running Expedition to Castle Ravenloft: IC | OOC
    Playing Dracula's Curse: IC | OOC | Mustafa