Quote Originally Posted by jinjitsu View Post
This is almost certainly bleedover from another thread that's been going on (which some of the posters here, myself and brian 333 included, were involved in) arguing over Redcloak's ultimate morality/culpability in his own turn toward evil given the injustice in his backstory. It's a related topic and it got, if not aggressive, definitely tense. I think the argument is just trying to migrate here since the activity on that thread has stopped.
Right, I may have been a bit jumpy but Brian333's claim to be in the minority for not "giving Redcloak a pass" when the position on most people here reguarding Redcloak and the pre-O-Chul Sapphire Guard would be aptly summarised as "a plague on both your houses" rubs me the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pilgrim View Post
It atonishes me that there are people who not only thinks that Gobbotopia has a right to exist, but also that it's continual existence is a necessity for a proper conclusion of this story.
It astonishes me that not more people agree. There have been exactly three things wrong with Gobbotopia:
1) Team Evil
2) The Azurites were left homelandless
3) slavery.

1 and 2 have been fixed and I see no reason 3 couldn't. Meanwhile, to our knowledge, Gobbotopia is the first goblinoid settlement to have standind amongst the other nations. If the wars between the goblins and PC races are to stop, a continued Gobbotopia is a step on the right direction. Hell, even Durkon thinks so.

So what are your arguments for it not deserving to exist?