View Single Post

Thread: Argus Panoptes: A Murder Mystery

1. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Argus Panoptes: A Murder Mystery

"Anything before that? Any visitors?" Gn0me asked, already knowing the answer- if she did have visitors they were likely unchipped and used that back window to avoid cameras. "Someone carved this dame up good-" She tried to get one of the other investigator's attention, "-you see there where you can see the implants underneath? Nasty stuff. This was a wild animal more than any human." And she'd sure love to get her hands on them and get this maniac off the street. She'd thought a personal connection or an amateur based on the other bodies but maybe this psycho just loved cutting on people. It was a grim thought indeed. But her gut told her that the killer could have a personal connection to at least two of the victims. But with signs of heavy drug use she knew where her next logical step would be; and that was local drug pushers. If she didn't leave her house in three weeks, and there was no sign of a visitor, but this woman was still using drugs than perhaps the drug-dealer was unchipped as well and if that was the case it made them a primary suspect.

Once she had seen as much of the body as she could stand, Gn0me came over to join Jack and his robopup in the bathroom. "Now that's an odor I don't appreciate. Worse than the stiff outside." She almost wanted to spark up another cigar, both in an attempt to calm her nerves and cover the smell. She took a big gulp from her coat flask instead and then maneuvered one of her cybernetic tentacles over. "I never have to call a plumber." She quipped before plunging the tentacle into the murky awfulness of the toilet and going deep trying to find the obstruction.
    Last edited by Phobia; 2021-02-02 at 01:45 PM.