At the party

Anika will tell Sun Lee that she ever had actual reason to ask for a favour she'd try to owe her one in return. People like them should try and stick together.

In the landing bay she will bend down to get a closer look at the Malverine without apparent worry, 'I suppose it's useful to have a guard animal. Do you know how large it's likely to get?'

To Echo on her research, 'I may have wanted to spend a little more time in that library. Still you can never tell what some scribe might have chosen to hang onto. Fenksworld has a surviving docking manifest that mentions repairs made on the flagship of the 9th Legion during the Crusade. How it ended up in Calixis I have no idea.' More relevantly, 'The connection to Sinophia might be nothing but I suppose it's just the sort of place your errant relations might have connections with. Scintilla would at least be easy to dig up new information on, even if I'm obliged to call home.'

To Morwenna, 'So you're saying Macharius should hire me more staff? Thank you I quite agree.'

On the Bridge

To Ravia, 'Sometimes I feel like removing the need to bother with all that might be a useful upgrade. Anyway, I believe we buy all that in bulk.'

Anika will be watching Hannabel pilot the ship in a bid to learn the basics. Auspex duty has been given over to one of the crew. As the targeting systems activate, 'Is it possible to teach it not to do that? Perhaps it needs a reward for good behavior.'