View Single Post

Thread: Cobra Kai

1. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Cobra Kai

When Daniel finds out who Robby is he kicks him out of the Dojo and fires him from his job. His wife is the one who convinces Daniel to continue to mentor Robby. Daniel learns from his daughter about Robby's living conditions. Even taking him in Daniel went to Johnny to discuss the matter, but story drama convenience Kreese was there making any talk moot. Daniel still talks to Robby he needs to reconcile with his father. Daniel mentoring Robby is hardly a sinister plot of immature revenge.

Edit: Karate Kid. Good movie. Karate Kid II. Good movie. Karate Kid III. BLECH! Just watched the first 30 minutes of it, and I had to turn the tv off. The Villain is so badly written and badly acted. He's the corny evil children's cartoon villain who is Evil for the sake of being Evil because he just wants to do Evil. I have no interest in this story. Rumor is he returns in season 4. If true I do not look forward to it. I will pretend this never happened. It's only the orignal and sequel. A charming story. Continued with Cobra Kai.

Edit 2: The bad timing irony. What's the next episode I see after posting the above? The one where Daniel tells his students about his time in Cobra Kai, i.e. Karate Kid III. It doesn't make me want to see it, but I appreciate its relevance to why Daniel was mentioning it. Anyway it was interesting in a good way to see the Cobra Kai reunion. It was fan service, but that's ok. Almost had sympathy as they regret Cobra Kai. Even Johnny sparked hope, but Kreese makes his move. Before I started watching the show I was already briefly spoiled on how that works out, but I'll pretend I don't know. #TeamDaniel always, but #TeamRedeemedJohnny could be in the works. Depends on the empathy level if/when/how he loses his students.

Edit 3: Finished second season. #TeamDaniel always. Johnny - - Redeemed.

Edit 4: Finished third season. #TeamDanielJohnny (sniff) I'm not crying. You're crying.
    Last edited by Pex; 2021-02-13 at 09:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OvisCaedo View Post
    Rules existing are a dire threat to the divine power of the DM.