Senna
Human Arcana Cleric
AC: 18 HP: 33/33
PP: 17 PIv: 12 PIs: 17
Conditions: -
Concentration:-

As the bolt is aimed at Glyph, the smart cat simply jumps in between the barricades and vanishes behind the northern tent. This was not the time of day she would find Venkt, and seeing the thin man's clever eyes, Senna decided he could probably know a familiar from a feral cat. Despite this, she was still clear calico was an infernal spirit bound to her soul rather than a creature, and maybe it was the best the cat was sidelined once again. Ending her trance towards the cat, letting it roam the woods, Senna follows her siblings.

She was still jumpy about the whole Tenhammer thing, but at least she knew there was no command structure. There was a boss and that's it. Maybe some kind of tribal pecking order, but they had no time to advance in that. She sees her opportunity in aiding Sam, and steps up. My friend here is a horrible fighter, but his pyroma... Senna smiles a condescending smile. pardon me, I am used to bigger intellects; his fire magic is unparalled. Yet what you should watch out for is the mind magic he does. She taps her temple. I can fix burns up easily, but once he tampers with your mind, you stay broken.

Spoiler
Show
Dodge plus move in between barricades and into cover, in case the hobgoblin looses its bolt. AC 12 and 2 HP when it comes to it, plus boni for cover and disadvantage for dodging. I assume Venkt made it clear nothing should come close to his tent.