Arcane Crafts and Arts

Quote Originally Posted by Z
"Sometimes I wonder if you wouldn't make more working with fashion than with alcehmy," Z responds with a wink.
She jokes, "Should I give it a go sometime? I can't say I care about making more money, but I do enjoy designing here or there. Perhaps, in the future I'll become a designer when I grow bored of artifice and alchemy." She smiles, "I already do something of both though."

"No, it's perfect. If I ever need to torture someone I'll send an order right away."
She laughs. "I'll keep that in mind. Sadly, we don't sell baked goods, truly heart-wrecking, but I can point you towards a good bakery if you are ever interested."

"Oh congratulations!" Z says: "Did you already pop the champagne or is that scheduled for later?"
"We did a little celebration at the shop for the occasion, despite the cause. Life does not stop amidst tragedy. And, the celebration hasn't stopped either. I'll definitely do a larger celebration once the plague is cured."

Val spreads it's rainbow coloured wings out wide, giving the crowd an opportunity to admire it's magnificence. It doesn't look approving at the attempt of petting but is willing to tolerate it. At the mention of honey it rolls out it's proboscis ready to accept the offering.

The duo follows after Zeal into the meeting room. While Zeal is away Z pulls out his psionic ichor from his backpack and uses it to test for psionics. Afterwards he opens his senses in order to detect magic, focusing particular attention on any auras of a divinative nature. Some would call it paranoia, others adequate caution.

After Zeal comes back with the tray Z thanks her and helps himself while Val flies down to accept the tributes. "Delicious, thank you very much Zeal," Z comments in between bites. Once they are done with the formalities he begins explaining his issue.

"Imagine a hypothetical situation in which I was tasked with making something that could save a lot of people but the only way that it would reach those people was if it was distributed in a way that would allow me to deny involvement under truth compulsion. Possibly by someone pretending that they invented that something themselves. In that imaginary situation, do you think that you would be willing to get involved?"
Z does not detect any psionics or magic in the room from Zeal.

She smiles at Z thanking her, "I am glad I found something that suits your tastes better." She asks, "Is Val happy with the honey?" Zeal takes a seat and pours her own water.

That's quite the hypothetical. What type of trouble is Z in? "Z, you are an interesting fellow. You didn't tell me you came here to play games." She chuckles nervously. She poses like she is thinking. "Hypothetically: Saving lives is important. There have been endless discussions on what should be done to save a person. If you are willing, let's expand and define this problem. What are the consequences of the first party being caught? Is this problem limited to the existing formula, or can the formula be changed? Hypothetically, could the first party enter into a legitimate deal with an observing third party but then develop a case of partial amnesia?"