Quote Originally Posted by Armonia13 View Post
Caligula steps next to Gazze after he makes his request, cracking his neck. "Step back Djinn, I can handle a pathetic door such as this." Calogula's eyes begin to glow, burning with a deep black fire as he calls upon his infernal abilities. One could almost see the burst of energy that radiates from him as he attempts to dispel the enchantments on the door.

As his eyes die down to their regular hue, he furiously punches the metal door, testing its strength as he attempts to burst through.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Casting Greater Dispel Magic. I'll have it be a 20ft radius burst, centered on Caligula [roll0] already taking the -4 penalty into account. I'll also use a
Mythic Power to give me a surge [roll1]

Regardless of the result, Caligula will attempt to burst through the metal door [roll2] Strength Check
You put a good crack in the door accompanied by the sound of splintering, but the handle and hinges are left in place. You are not the only ones present to hear the noise as the noise of your strike triggers screams and muffled voices from the other side.

The armoury is revealed as Gazze opens the door. Decently large, armour on stands lining one side, racks of assorted melee weapons and crossbows just in front, the far end mostly filled with mixed unmarked cabinets. Another door hangs open into a narrow passage. There is a man facing you all, half armourd, holding a shortsword, and trying to work on which direction to flee. By the armour is a woman supporting a bandaged man on her shoulder and trying to get him in position to move.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Anyone able to see auras detects all the weapons and bolts have a a faint aura of Evocation and the armour has a faint aura of Abjuration.
No need to roll initiative yet, these guys are in no state to fight.