Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
Silver Sand Stretch

Still clearly very afraid, the fiendling gives her nervous answer, "I'm, uh, Sekhmet." She's trying to get her breathing under control and to calm down, but the presence of a very dangerous angel is making it difficult to think about anything else. Sekhmet shrugs when the angel suggests helping. "Uh, if you want."
[Silver Sand Stretch]

Zabb sighs as he walks towards her, hoping she doesn't flinch or run away. He did offer to help, and they need to walk together if he's to assist her in hunting for shells. "If you're not an malicious demon, then you have nothing to fear, Sekhmet. I know things are different here than they are back home, where all demons are malicious black thingies. None are flesh and blood: you look more like what mortals in my world think demons look like. Of course, if you were malicious then I'd have to smite, but you're not, are you?" He smiles up at her. "If not, then don't be scared! I won't hurt you!"

He gasps and points somewhere in the ground. "Check there, it's a big shell and shiny too! You can't see it, it's covered by sand, but dig and it's there! See, I'm helping, yay!"