View Single Post

Thread: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

1. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal
    "We did a little celebration at the shop for the occasion, despite the cause. Life does not stop amidst tragedy. And, the celebration hasn't stopped either. I'll definitely do a larger celebration once the plague is cured."
    "Feel encouraged to send me an invite once you get around to that"

"I am glad I found something that suits your tastes better."
    "That makes two of us," Z says grinning wide.

"Is Val happy with the honey?" Zeal takes a seat and pours her own water.
    Z looks at the butterfly which pauses from drinking to give an approving nod before going back to drinking. "Looks like it"

Z, you are an interesting fellow. You didn't tell me you came here to play games.
    "I endeavor not to live dull lives," Z replies drily: "And I'm quite serious."

What are the consequences of the first party being caught? Is this problem limited to the existing formula, or can the formula be changed? Hypothetically, could the first party enter into a legitimate deal with an observing third party but then develop a case of partial amnesia?"
    "Only so many specifics can be shared while hypothetical stays hypothetical. Let's just say that the first party really doesn't want to be caught and that it doesn't matter what shape or variant of the product that is used but only whether distribution can be tracked back to the first party."

"Does that kind of stuff really work?" He pauses contemplatively and then his smile widens. "Feeling up for a legitimite deal?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    The magic/psionic scan is actually for whether any NPCs are spying on them.
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2021-02-09 at 06:02 AM.