Arcane Crafts and Arts

Quote Originally Posted by Sønderjye View Post
"Feel encouraged to send me an invite once you get around to that"
"It's going to be a party. Lots of people are going to be invited." She jokes, "I'll see what I can do to get you an invite. You'll want to wear your best pieces."

Quote Originally Posted by Sønderjye View Post
"I endeavor not to live dull lives," Z replies drily: "And I'm quite serious."

"Only so many specifics can be shared while hypothetical stays hypothetical. Let's just say that the first party really doesn't want to be caught and that it doesn't matter what shape or variant of the product that is used but only whether distribution can be tracked back to the first party."

"Does that kind of stuff really work?" He pauses contemplatively and then his smile widens. "Feeling up for a legitimite deal?"
"Dull is usually synonymous with serious, but this is quite fun. We don't even need to use a game board." She drinks from her cup.

Zeal frowns when Z says he won't elaborate on why this is necessary. She leans back in her seat and thinks about what he is asking, seriously considering the hypothetical.

She assures him, "Yes, it has worked many times." She has seen it in happen in dramas. She smiles, "That's more like it! You know. Hypothetically in order to help the country, I would accept such a deal."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
I can only say what Zeal has done, but I can confirm for Zeal!