Arcane Crafts and Arts

A kettle hisses from the other room and Zeal excuses herself. She reenters carrying a tray with a tea kettle, cups and saucers, sugar cubes, and cookies. She sets the tray down next to Z. She pours tea, “sugar?” and serves everyone biscotti. “You can give me the formula rights.” She walks over to the shelves and pulls a scroll from a pile.

She takes a seat and lays out one of the Society's per-written legal documents for Z to familiarize himself. “With your research, I can make the,” she thinks of a name while mouthing out the syllables, “Noctebulexpon without difficulty.” She tells him, “I will make the concoction my own and change the formula should the need arise. I will do what needs done to help the people.

“About you forgetting, I understand you have personal matters you do not wish to discuss. Very well, I will not push you on the matter since your intentions are noble.”

“I can write the contract to accept your research. The amnesia elixir can be made today. After you are prepared, I can meet with you to accept any physical goods related to the formula you wish to give me. At that time, you can sign the contract, and you can forget we ever made this deal. If all goes well, you will have everything you wanted. I will find a way to give you the commission money, minus costs. Perhaps, I can anonymously donate it to your workshop.”