Society Campus Metalworking Workshop

Looking between the drawing and the pipe, Bolten beams with a smile. "Oh, is that all," he asks as if the problem could somehow be larger. "It certainly helps if you have the right tools." He looks over the pick Shandara had been using disapprovingly and hunts around the workshop before triumphantly holding aloft a similar tool with a slight bend at the base. "Aha, a burin! I use these all the time when I want to make engraving patterns on my weapons and armor. It's how I put on the family crest. Mother always said that a true craftsman signs their work, good or bad."

The dwarf blathers on almost casually while unhitching the pipe from the clamps. "Now, for us to do this properly, we'll need to rotate the pipe around while carving the sigils into the metal. Unfortunately, I'm just not flexible and skillful enough to do such complex lines purely by hand. Any chance you could use some of your magic to levitate this pipe to make it easier to access and flip? It would certainly speed up the process."