Quote Originally Posted by Sønderjye View Post
Unrelatedly, @WindStruck does your character have a particular domain of items that your character is invested in? Bolten has clockwork, Zeal has alchemy, Z has alchemy and potentially graft though I think I'll explore mind stuff, but I'm struggling a little to place your characters interests.

@Elbeyon, In your post have you already made a contract? The legal work referred to is that a contract that Z can sign? On reflection it's probably just the society law.
Zeal actually mostly focuses on artifice. Alchemy was simply the most relevant commission to her interests. She didn't pick the plague because it was alchemy, but because she wanted to focus on the plague. Helping with the plague was something Zeal felt she needed to do. The most relevant commissions to Zeal's skills are the boat and festival commissions. She will try the bank commission even if her skills are not the best aligned.

The contract put on the table is that fill-in template DeTess mentioned. It's just an example to give an idea to Z of what to expect to sign. It's not the final contract. Zeal will need to write a new contract to match the odd circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
You'll get the payment from Ronce over the timeskip. Since I think Zeal will be sharing the full profits from your treatment, that'll probably amount to another 500 per week (which Zeal would egt on top of the 1000 per week already promised) over the next 4-5 weeks (I'll put the specific amount in the timeskip post as well).
That's right! OOC, Z should get the money from his commission, because that is only fair. I think it'd be a jerk move and not a team move OOC to try to take Z's comission.