View Single Post

Thread: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

1. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Royal Artificery Society - IC

Arcane Crafts and Arts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal
    "You will forget our tea and the pleasantries we have exchanged, but forgetting they happened does not mean they are immaterial. The present exists because of the past even if the past is forgotten."
    "Sure, and also you will be remembering them," Zeal replied. After a thoughtful moment he continues: "You know, I am actually enjoying this. Maybe once I forget everything about it you'll invite me over for tea one of the days?"

"The Noctebulexpon will be put to good use. Your faith and the faith of the city is not misplaced." She smiles. "When you receive curious donations for no apparent reason, perhaps, your faith in the world will grow. You may not know why, but you will be rewarded for your good deeds, deeds not known even to yourself."

Z snorts.
    "More likely I'll assume that someone is trying to pull my leg. I'll have to leave myself a note that I should expect money arriving from an anonymous donor."

"Thanks for entertaining my proposal. There is a saying: Write for Understanding. A deal is best made in the heart and on the page." She sips her tea. Her eyes linger on her hand.

"Certainly." Z takes a sip of tea. "So which alterations would you like to be in the contract?"
    Last edited by Sønderjye; 2021-02-14 at 01:06 PM.