Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Gn0me moves over to meander next to Amika, might as well have some eye candy while she was reviewing things.
Amika noted Mrs. Bradbury's distinctly unprofessional focus on her. It would be hard not to. Another point against her having legitimate reason to be here; an actual professional would wait until they were at least not at the damn murder site. It was hard to imagine someone like her had any skills that a more

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
On the floor between was the body of a woman, lying on her back. Her throat appeared to have been cut, though much more brutally than the fairly clean cut that had ended John Brown's life, and her face badly beaten to the point that it was barely recognizable as a human face.
In the reasonable case that these murders were done by the same person, Amika thought, this feels more like a crime of passion, the other more calculated. The brutality here is excessive.

"Namera was officially unemployed, but she has two convictions for illegally manipulating security systems and was a person of interest in a dozen similar cases. Apparently, she had something of a reputation as a security expert in some circles."
(Could I get a Well-Informed roll on her now that I'm virtually present again?)

Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
"What do the rest of you think our next move should be? If they have gotten this ability from our victim here, then we have an extremely dangerous murderer on the loose."
"I'm planning to make some calls, see if anyone saw anything or anyone around when the murders happened. Do we have precise times of death yet, or just rough estimates?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show

At first, I was delayed in participating in this game because I kinda forgot it existed. Then, I was delayed by a combination of preparing for a game I'm DMing in the real word and trying to figure out the best way to respond to Phobia's...stuff. Then by kinda forgetting about it again.