View Single Post

Thread: The Royal Artificery Society - OOC

1. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Royal Artificery Society - OOC

New post is up. @ Elbeyon and @Sønderjye, your deal would have gone off without any trouble (meaning Z doesn't remember a thing). I assume Zeal will be sending the extra 500/week your way, but I'll leave it up to you how that goes.

As a week has passed, you'll also all get your weekly stipend, as well as any other weekly income you might have.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sønderjye View Post
    Relatedly, I am rethinking my choice of gestalt class. Is this version of the artificer allowed? It's similar to the eberron variant that were previously allowed with less class features and no infusions, and instead more power shifted over to charge storing feature.
    I'm not a fan of that one, specifically not of it's weird science feature. I might be misreading it, but it seems really, really powerful, especially in e6, where it gains spell levels as quickly as any full caster. It gets a lot of spell casts per day (more than a sorcerer, significantly more if you can reliably make that use magic device check), and gets only slightly less 'spells known' than a sorcerer would. The ability to combine casts is also really powerful, and if such a combined device only takes up a single device slot then it makes the class significantly more versatile than sorcerer while also being able to cast far more spells in a day.
    Last edited by DeTess; 2021-02-16 at 12:29 PM.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays