Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Meowmai View Post
[Fi-nding the Purrson of Interest]

"Well... that's the problem. Usually this would be easy for me, but she's not exactly active on social media. And I haven't exactly got the right stuff to track her phone, she's got damn good cybersecurity. I do know where she works, but I don't know her schedule and I haven't found a spot close enough to hang out around there without looking [fudging] suspicious. Once again, they've got extremely good security and I really cannot afford to be caught. Again. The area where I started following you... uh, that's the closest big public space to her work building. I was kinda just hoping I'd spot her there at somepoint."

Elizabeth started tapping at a band on her wrist, bringing up a holographic screen displaying a large building. "This is it. The company she works for, called Securo Corp. Lame name, I know. But yeah. That's why she's been so damn difficult to track, she works for a bloody security company."

Getting Help From a Private Fi

The knifefighter raises her eyebrows in surprise as the catgirl brings up the futuristic display so casually. Skyside has plenty of fancy and wild tech out there, but it doesn't make things like this any less of a surprise. "Oh. Uh, gotcha." She blinks. This is, um, a- a bit out of my field, but... maybe you can set up a camera or something in a spot like this? There's programs out there that can identify faces in videos, right?"