Smuggling Route Dropoff

"No, these handbags were all bought off an Inside fence, they've been stolen over the last year or so. I'm still new enough to the smuggling game I don't have the contacts for anything in Inside. Was planning on grabbing some stuff up here to take back with me. Easier to get that kind of stuff here than in Inside." No crimes in Skyside mean it's easier to find stuff that would be illegal elsewhere, which is good in the smuggling business. "I didn't know any of them very well. I'd only known them a week or so. A friend of a friend recommended me." The helicopter touches down on one of the landing pads, and the rear doors open. The mechanical horse leaves first, followed by the slavers in their three-wheeled lorry, and then Ziyad starts to reverse out too.

Shivernight Manor

When the night ends, and Bluefoot returns, the first thing that happens is they'll wash the captive snake. From now until the ritual, Bluefoot will alternate between torturing and taunting Ophelia, and praising and applying healing to the captive inquisitor. There's little warning between Bluefoot's shifts in behaviour, either. She's still not trusting Ophelia to freedom, though at one point she loosens the belt about Ophelia's waist- only to tighten it again two hours later, tighter than before. Ophelia also sees a few more bottles being used; her sense of taste is placed in a bowl of curry that Bluefoot then eats in front of the serpent, her hearing is placed in a soundproof box, so she can't even hear her heartbeat or breathing.