View Single Post

Thread: The Royal Artificery Society - OOC

1. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Royal Artificery Society - OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Sønderjye View Post
    What does perfecting things looks like?

Happy to pay the 80gp for getting checked up now. Z is a little worried about the headache.

I assume the 1000+500gp are the crafting cost(i.e. not using the -50% reduction for crafting it yourself but before cost reduction feats)
    The 1000+500 is material costs, but if you've got a way to reduce the costs of materials, you can apply it to these values. Perfecting in this case would mean solving the temporal issues you're seeing in reliving the memories (not as relevant if you want a broad impression, but if you want to try to study a memory in detail it could be an issue), as well as making the whole rig a bit more portable (right now it's separate parts spread across a workbench).

I'll put an IC post up regarding getting yourself checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sønderjye View Post
    Also, and unrelatedly, how are dwarves born in this setting? Carved out of stone and breathed life into? Hatched from stone eggs? Born like normal boring hoomans? @Prehysterical your character is a dwarf, got any oppinions?
    They''re probably mostly like normal humans, but if prehysterical has some intersting opinions on this...
    Last edited by DeTess; 2021-02-20 at 08:16 AM.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays